Commodities available throughout the county
Free food commodities will be distributed throughout Marion County this week.
Commodities are available to persons meeting income guidelines and family size.
Monthly gross income has to be at our below $2,552 for a family of 4.
Commodities will be available:
- In Marion, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday at Marion Senior Center.
- In Burns, from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Friday at Burns Community Center. Depending on when the commodities arrive, distribution could begin Thursday.
- In, Florence, from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday at Masonic Florentine Building.
- In Hillsboro, from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at Main Street Ministries.
- In Pilsen, from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday at 2755 Remington Rd.
- In Ramona, from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Friday at City Hall.
- In Peabody, from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday at Peabody Senior Center.
For more information, contact the Marion County Department on Aging at (620) 382-3580.