Twelve team participated in the Marion High School Coaches Scholarship golf tournament May 3.
Money raised added $3,000 to a scholarship for Marion High School athletes.
- First flight, first place — score of 61: Tod Gordon, Jeff Goering, Kelly Robson, and Roger Schroeder.
- First flight, second place — score of 62: Chris Costello, Don Bredemeier, Herschel Crainer, and Doug Hague.
- Second flight, first place — score of 65: Gene Winkler, Stu Meador, Mitch Carlson, and Marlin Buchholz.
- Second flight, second place — score of 67: Jay Woerz, Charlie Pankratz, Dough Peck, and Larry David.
- Third flight, first place — score of 69: Stan Hett, Fletcher Miller, Harry Kassner, and Bill Darrow.
- Third flight, second place — score of 73: Rick Vogt, Charlie Unruh, Dave Schrag, and Travis Carlson.
- Special hole prizes: longest drive, Jeff Harper; closest to the pin, John Wilson; longest putt, Jeff Goering; and closest to the pin, Bill Lundy.