• Last modified 424 days ago (Feb. 22, 2018)


Stream stabilization funding available through NRCS

Financial assistance for stream stabilization and off-stream livestock watering facilities is now available within area watersheds. Stream and livestock projects will enable establishment of permanent forest cover to promote stream stability, water quality, and wildlife habitat.

Interested landowners may apply for assistance at any time at the USDA Service Center in Marion. More information can be obtained by contacting Jarran Tindle at Kansas Forest Service: or (785) 532-3340.

Last modified Feb. 22, 2018