Towns plan frightfully fun events for Halloween
- 2:15 p.m. Thursday, Trick-or-Treat Around the Track at Centre School.
- 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Main St. Trunk-or-Treat and free haunted house at the city’s library.
- 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Trick-or-Treat Main St.
- 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday, Halloween party at The Core, Hillsboro.
- Marion Elementary School’s Halloween Parade on Thursday.
- Witches’ Dance and candy and popcorn at 435 Forest St. Witches will dance several times on Halloween. Treats will be given out at dusk. Families are encouraged to enter Maple St. and proceed south to Forest.
- 4 to 5 p.m. Friday, Trick-or-Treat, Give Me Something Good to Read, Marion City Library. Every child in costume receives a free book.
- 4 to 5 p.m. Friday, Main St. Trick or Treat.
- Peabody Elementary School Halloween party 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Friday.
- 5 to 7 p.m. Trunk or Treat Main St., Saturday.
- 5 to 7 p.m. Sunflower Theatre homemade chili and cinnamon rolls in front of Pop’s Diner.
- 5 to 8 p.m. Halloween and Hotdogs at Mane Street Beautique.
Last modified Oct. 29, 2020